The usefulness of MSC regenerative therapy will be studied through the layers: Produce, Treat, Develop, Evaluate and Impact. The work packages are divided over these five layers as follows:
Produce: production of harmonized MSC product (WP2),
Treat: conduct a clinical trial (WP3).
Develop: Establish an immune profile and define a predictive biomarker signature (WP4).
Evaluate: Assessment of quality of life (WP5), cost-effectiveness (WP6), and ethical issues (WP7) of the study.
Impact: Create awareness of the study results among all stakeholders through dissemination and communication (WP8).
The RETHRIM project is geared around 8 Work Packages:
- Management and Coordination
- Production, validation and analysis of clinicial grade MSC
- Clinical Trial
- Immuno-monitoring and biomarker signature development
- Quality of Life
- Health Technology Assessment
- Ethical Considerations
- Communication, Dissemination and Exploitation